Posted by webslut on April 06, 2004 at 14:34:14:
In Reply to: cheap tramadol posted by Daisyif yado on December 14, 2003 at 09:24:27:
Generic Name: tramadol (TRAM a doll)
Brand Names: Ultram
Common Misspellings: Tramidol, Tramidal, Tranadol, Tranidol, Tramadal, Tramdol, Tramodol, Tramodal
What is the most important information I should know about Cheap Tramadol?
• Seizures have been reported as a rare side effect of treatment with Tramadol. The risk of seizures may be increased in patients who take more than the prescribed dose, have a history of seizures or epilepsy, have head trauma, have a metabolic disorder, have a central nervous system infection, are experiencing alcohol or drug withdrawal, or are taking certain medications. Talk to your doctor about factors that may increase the risk of seizures during treatment.
• Do not drink alcohol while taking Tramadol. Alcohol may cause a dangerous decrease in breathing and/or liver problems when used during treatment with Tramadol.
• Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Tramadol may cause dizziness or drowsiness. If you experience dizziness or drowsiness, avoid these activities.
• Do not take more of this medication than is prescribed for you. If the pain is not being controlled, talk to your doctor. Taking more than the prescribed amount of this medication could result in seizures or decreased breathing.
What is Tramadol?
• Tramadol is a pain reliever. Tramadol affects chemicals and receptors in the body that are associated with pain.
• Tramadol is used to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain.
• Tramadol may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
Post a Followup