BUILD YOUR MASSIVE CASH FLOW WITH ONLY $7!! IT WORKS!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ freechina Message Board ]

Posted by Marei on March 28, 2004 at 11:19:19:

TURN $4 INTO $80,000 IN TWO MONTHS!!! THIS REALLY WORKS!!

More and more people take part in 777-Matrix!! Why? Because it's a "game" where people make newer dreamed money!! Read this and You'll understand how EASY and REAL it is. I guarantee next hour You'll be posting the same message!!

A while ago I was browsing through forums and found the same article in several boards. It told me I'll make thousands of dollars for the ONE TIME investment of $4. Offcourse I thought it would be great but didn't believe it at all! But like You now, I was curious and kept reading. It said that You register through URL (in the end of the article)
and pay only $4 to program, which automatically separates it and sends $1.5 to person who referred You (You register through his link in the bottom), $0.5 to person who referred him and so on.. Than You login to website, get the same message as this with Your own link in the bottom and post that message to 150-300 forums, newsgroups and message boards. There are thousands and all FREE!!

So after reading this over and talking with some authours of this message I figured that all i have to lose is a price of lottery ticket! At last I joined and send those $4. AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?? After severral days of my posts I saw 1, 2, 5, 8 referrals in my downline!! Then it as only $15 and my posts got out of date and I thought It'll end, I was right. but then I started getting 2 and 3 level referrals (those 8 that I brought to 777-Matrix started working!)
After 2 weeks I added $1000 to my E-gold account and another $7,000 in third week and it's still growing!!! And all this for a price that I spend more even on lottery!

Ok now let me tell You HOW it works!!! Read this intently or even print this page to read later.
I can now PROMISE, if You follow all directions I'll give You, You'll make Your own massive cash flow, just like I've done!! Read everything carefully and get all directions in Your head. There aren't alot, because 777-Matrix is compleately automated system that helps You to become a successfull part of this business!

STEP 1: Join us by clicking on the URL below, pay $4 through E-gold to 777-Matrix which will seperate it to Your upline.

http://www.777-Matrix.com/index.php?sponsor=kaspis
Your referrer: Kasparas, Lithuania

STEP 2: Use Google.com, altavista.com or other searches to find on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions, newsgroups, everything where You could post Your message. Then search for ["make money" "message board"], [easy money "message board"], ["money making" forum]. Try Your combinations.

STEP 3: Now then You found tons of them, click "New thread", "New message", "Post" or something to open a form. Fill the subject, paste Your message, which You can found it in "Promote" section (then logged in) and SEND! It tooks up to 30 seconds for one post!!
$$Remember! THE MORE FORUMS OR NEWSGROUPS YOU POST TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU'LL EARN!! But post atleast 150!$$

Now, WHY it works??

For example You post to 150 forums and get only 5 people registered under You (average I got 10 from 200 posts). So You receive $8 for them. Then Your five referrals post to MINIMMUM 150 message boards each and get only 5 replies too. Now You receive $13. And atlast, after month or two, than Your 7 level is reached, YOU MAKE THOUSANDS!! BECAUSE YOU GET $1 FROM 7 LEVEL REFERRALS!!!
All this is reachable and easy!! All You need is severral hours of work!

JOIN AND ENJOY!!!

http://www.777-Matrix.com/index.php?sponsor=MaLaleik

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ freechina Message Board ]